Discussion on the state of cloud computing and open source software that helps build, manage, and deliver everything-as-a-service.
Presentations on Open Source Cloud Computing and DevOps
For those of you who have attended a past Build an Open Source Cloud Day (BACD) you know we draw some of the most knowledgable speakers on open source technologies related to systems management and cloud computing. Here are some of the recent presentations from our Build a Cloud Day series please stay tuned to our Events pages to see a BACD event coming to a location near you.
- Crash Course on Open Source Cloud Computing, Mark Hinkle, CloudStack.org
- Xen Cloud Platform, Lars Kurth, Xen.org
- Introduction to CloudStack, David Nalley, CloudStack.org
- Cloud Monitoring with Zenoss Core, David Nalley, Zenoss Master
- Rapid Scaling in the Cloud with Puppet, Carl Caum, PuppetLabs
- Devops, the future is here, it's just not evenly distributed yet, Kris Buytaert, Inuits
- Introduction to Chef, Matt Ray, Opscode