CloudStack 2.2.8 is now available the latest version can be found on the CloudStack Download page. Version 2.2.8 includes the following new features (numbers are links to the feature requests in Bugszilla).
- 3224 - Multiple NFS servers may be used to provide secondary storage for a zone
- 4942 - Networking metering may be performed on direct networks. This is in conjunction with InMon Traffic Sentinel and sFlow/NetFlow enabled switches.
- 6451 - XenServer host passwords may be changed using the CloudStack API.
- 6873 - Clusters, Pods and Zones may be put into a maintenance mode. In this mode no new VM allocations will be made to them. Administrators can still create VMs on this hardware.
- 7507 - KVM now supports local disk for primary storage.
- 7553 - The virtual router is now sized according to a system VM service offering. This allows for increasing virtual hardware available to some users' routers.
- 8115 - Source IP filtering is now available in the virtual router.
- 8350 - The software load balancer in the virtual router has been tuned for performance.
- 8830 - The parent template ID is provided for templates created from snapshot. This allows for template usage tracking.
- 8901 - The CloudStack UI will give indication that a snapshot is in progress.
Full releae notes can be found here (PDF download).