Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: issues accessing the web client

issues accessing the web client 8 months 2 weeks ago #12855

• stomps
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am currently having issues accessing the web client for cloudstack. I have two servers currently running CentOS 6.2, with node 1 acting as the management server.

When I try to access the web client (<IP address>:8080/client) I get a blank, white page. However, when I access <IP address> I get the generic Apache page. I have double checked my iptables configuration and everything appears to be set up properly. I have even disabled iptables and SElinux (temporarily) only to display the same output.

I understand that posting log files will help troubleshoot this issue, however I am unsure which log to post. I have sifted through the majority of them but to be honest I am not very skilled with linux ... yet.

Anyways, I did find an issue with the cloud-management.pid file. According to other posts of a similar issue, I attempted their recommended solution (stop cloud-management, delete .pid file, restart cloud-management) but the issue persists. Could this be a possible cause?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will follow up on posts with the appropriate info/log files.

Thanks!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
About BuildaCloud.org Resources Site Info

Build a Cloud.org is a resource for those users who want to build cloud computing software with both open source and proprietary software.