Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation help

Installation help 3 months 3 weeks ago #13111

• Redchilli
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys

Would some of you kind folk help out a noob like me please. Basically I started an IT job with a small scale VMware setup (5 ESXI hosts and about 200 vms). I had no IT background or education when I started but worked my way up through helpdesk etc

The problem is our VM cloud guy has left and I have been given the reigns and now the boss wants Cloudstack deployed. Gulp. I am able to do an ESXI set up and add a host out existing Vcentre Datacentre and Migrate build and config VM's etc but this Cloudstack install is a bit beyond me.

The basic and quick installation guides have not worked for me so far, or should I say I cant get it up and running as it fails when I get to the url stage.

What I am looking for is a comprehensive guide to doing a CS install of VMware from start to end from someone that has done it before. Do you guys know of any good thread or vids on here that will walk me through it?

Our Vcentre server currently sits as a VM on one of our hosts and Cloudstack will have to be a VM on on of our hosts also as we don't have the budget to expand. This is a single node setup I believe.

Any help would be much appreciated guys.

Regards
RedChilli
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Redchilli.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
About BuildaCloud.org Resources Site Info

Build a Cloud.org is a resource for those users who want to build cloud computing software with both open source and proprietary software.