Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Archived CloudStack Forums for reference purposes please direct all future inquiries to the Apache CloudStack mailing lists.

incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/mailing-lists.html

TOPIC: Adding Ubuntu ISO fails after launching

Adding Ubuntu ISO fails after launching 1 year 1 month ago #12692

• saravanan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Team,

When I am adding an ISO(ubuntu) to the CloudStack it gets downloaded and the status shows it is ready to use, but when launched as an instance it shows error and it is not running and the error was Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-30-VM]

With Windows i can able to launch from ISO and the instances are running but unable to access it from outside :(

Is there anything i needed to follow up for making this work..????

my normal/default template is running fine and it is used as instances. only the issue with bundling/registering the custom/my images and ISO's.

help is needed very much. please suggest any documents or links.A quick response is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Saravanan Baskar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding Ubuntu ISO fails after launching 1 year 1 month ago #12695

• saravanan
  • Fresh Boarder
can any one help me on this please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Open@Citrix

Citrix supports the open source community via developer support and evangeslism. We have a number of developers and evangelists that participate actively in the open source community in Apache Cloudstack, OpenDaylight, Xen Project and XenServer. We also conduct educational activities via the Build A Cloud events held all over the world. 

Connect